Saturday, September 1, 2007

Martin, Traci and new jobs...

It seems like every fall Martin and I have new jobs...
YES FOLKS!!! MARTIN HAS A NEW JOB!!! He will be doing something (still not sure what) with Communities in Schools. A non-profit (OH HECK NO, NOT AGAIN!!!!) that offers support and other stuff to the Latino/a population in Charlotte Meck.
I am so so so so so so so so proud of him and Ryn and Tucker are too.

He will start ASAP on an ease in schedule and then to full time as soon as he can get out of the hell we like to call All State. He is THRILLED!!!! Thank you again for your thoughts and your prayers.

I am at Myers Park Baptist Preschool in the 5 day 4's and I think I will like it but I am gonna MISS my Little Miss SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much I am not sure I can do it.... We will see how long I last...

Other than that The Miss is fine, family is great and that is all for now!

No comments: