So since I have been a slacker with this blog! I thought I would post an update with the Miss' skin drama...
Ryn has eczema and it is really, really, really, really bad.. She itches herself raw and bleeds... (insert picture of mommy crying!)
So we went to see a dermatologist in Ft. Mill (that was out of pocket-I might add) and she was a GODDESS!!!! Dr. Rebbecca Smith at Ft. Mill dermatology.. She took one look at the Miss and was like-"oh no.. this baby is TOO beautiful that have these issues.." So we have a new cream, homeopathic and steroid, we also have a new allergy medicine-which does not make her CRAZY... and she is like a brand new toddler.. I mean her skin looks normal, she is sneezing less, and most importantly she is not itchy!!!!!!!
So we are doing great with the new treatments...YAY!!!!!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment