So here is out situation...
Traci (the mama!) is out of work.. Thank you Easter Seals UCP!
I am at home looking for a job this fall... I would like to nanny and teach..
Ryn is 20 months old and is TALKING like a mad woman... I mean can she STOP!!!!!!?????
She is exhibiting some sensory issues that we are going to have checked out. She is less sensitive to pain and seeks out a TON of sensory input-more than I am able to give her. So we are going to have an OT eval done very soon....
Other than that she is my everyday amazement... I just adore her.
Martin is still at All State... (anyone have an job opening???) he HATES 2nd shift but he is such a good provider for our family!
Soon it will be August and all of us will have met HUGE milestones... COdy and I will be 30, Martin will be 31, Gabby will be 3, Jon and Danna will have a one year anniversary, Paula and Rick will have an anniversary, Paula will turn 29, mom and dad will have an anniversary, Anne will have a birthday.. and there is something I am forgetting... hmmmm... August is HUGE for us!
Love to you all
T
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment