Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!

Well we ALMOST have made it.. Ryn will be 2 in about 18 days... My little baby will be 2..... I....might.......cry.........
She is AWESOME! She is begining to play on her own A LOT.. SHe is begining to use her imagination when playing-like with her kitchen and her dolls.
She is BIG I MEAN HUGE into Elmo and trucks. We love Elmo....
I am still in the land of Stay at home momdom and I love it, MArtin LOVES his job!
Kati and Cody will be married a year very soon and we have had the awesome oppertuntiy of getting to know their son Hunter this year. He is the coolest kid!
OH! Mom and I had a yard sale this month and *note to self* yard sales in November NOT A GOOD IDEA... it's COLD. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
Their house is almost done, so Ryn's 2 year old party will be held there in Jan...
On the house front-MArtin and I hope (crossing our fingers and toes) to be in a house by the Spring...

Love to you all
Traci

No comments: