I hope that Ryn looks back on this one day when she has a head strong, determined, stubborn 2 year old... (laughing yet mom!?) and realizes what wonderful parents we are.... I mean really...
We have affectionatly began to call Ryn; evilena aka the SPAWN of SATAN.... LOL...
She is all that a woman should be... proud, determined, opinionated and strong... "not so much" in a 2 year old..
Martin and I have created "the final countdown" on our planners so we know JUST HOW LONG until this phase is over...
Let me share the latest......
Ryn and mommy went to Burlington to visit the in-laws... GREAT trip.. (love not cooking-thank you Jane!) Ryn was the angelic child we have come to know and love, great day.
So I put EVIL.. I mean Ryn to bed at her normal time in her pack and play and I watch The Closer with Jane and Pop... Then about about 10 I hear this tapping coming from her room... *tap-tap-tap-tap-tap* so I go to the door, listen and hear feet shuffling... Hmmmmm I think to myself...
I open the door and THERE SHE IS-STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM....... OUT OF THE PACK N PLAY.....
our conversation is as follows...
R: "hi mama, I wake!"
T: "I see that... "
R: "I take good nap..."
T: "it is still night time Rynnie...."
T:" how did you get out of your crib?"
R: points to a chair... " I climb"
ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME???????
she pulled a chair from the desk over, climbed on it and got out of her pnp.......
LOL!!!!!!
Needless to say it was a long night.....
So good night too all and mom... Yes I get it!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment