Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fight for her Right To...

PAAARRRRTYYY...

Well, we have done it.. .we are having a party for the Miss!! We are so excited.. Every time we ask her how old she is; she holds up one finger and says ONE! So I guess we need to make it official with a party!

Ryn is just coming into her own. She is her own little person and beginning to pretend play-it is the most delicious thing I have ever seen!!!
Today-we had to run a LOOOONNNGGG errand and we brought Lola, her dolly. She was SO cute-the entire car ride she *mothered* Lola.. "Okay, Lola... look at the big bus, need diaper change? OHHH big poop!!! I change you, diaper time (can you tell we are a TOUCH obsessed with potty training???), I help you...."

IT WAS THE MOST FRICKIN ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!

We just love our Miss!!!!!

No comments: