As I type this I have just finished clawing my way out of this casket that is the flu and I finally see the light! Ryn and I have been so so sick-we both got the flu and it has kicked us up and all around.
Martin, has not gotten it at all...
On a more scary note-last Friday, Ryn and I were babysitting for our little Thomas-and she was not acting like herself at all. She was whinny, clingy, and just a mess but most of all she didn't want to eat. We were hanging on the couch feeding Thomas and all of a sudden she became very stiff, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to mumble. I called 911 and assumed that she was having a seizure and she was a febrile seizure. We went to the dr's and he confirmed. It seems to have been brought on by her quick fever spike. Can I tell you what a horrible mother I felt like-it was just horrible... My sweet little Miss... my baby..
Needless to say, she has been a TOTAL brat this week, as her mommy and daddy have let her get away with MURDER! but she is fine and we will have to really watch fevers in the future. Also 1:3 kids have these types of fevers and 99% grow out of them by the time they are 5.
So, pray for no more flu!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment